Elevate your crafting projects to new heights with our 100% Yorkshire Wool Yarns, a blend that embraces the best of both worlds – the plush luxury of alpaca and the timeless charm of Jacob sheep fleece. Experience the joy of working with yarn that tells a story and embodies the essence of quality craftsmanship.
Our hanks are:
- Hand dyed in small batches. Dying onto the natural grey wool gives our yarns a distinctive depth and compliments those natural, earthy and moody tones that we like so much at Hazeldene Flock.
- Soft but durable, allowing you to create wearable, long lasting garments.
- All the wool has been carefully selected from our own flock at shearing time.
- The wool is grown and processed into yarn in Yorkshire meaning it’s got low carbon miles compared to a lot of wools out there!
- Eco-friendly. There’s no plastic in our yarn, it is 100% wool and biodegradable.