Delivery and Returns Policy
By purchasing from Hazeldene Flock you acknowledge and accept that:
- The yarns, roving and hides are made from real sheep fleeces (and sheep eat hay and play outside) so you may occasionally find a very small amount of vegetable matter (VM), within them. During processing, most VM is removed but it’s not 100%.
- Whilst every effort is made to describe the products accurately, the colours shown in the pictures may vary from what you receive due to the way monitors display colours.
- The yarns are hand dyed in small batches using Kraft colour dyes. Hand dyed yarns should be washed separately to avoid any dye bleeding into other garments. The colour of the dyed wool may fade over time.
- The yarns and sheepskins are 100% wool and are biodegradable. If you have sensitivities or allergies to wool, lanolin or sheep we recommend that you take the necessary precautions to minimise any exacerbations. Wool products can be damaged by moths, we recommend that if you have moths present in the household that wool products are stored securely to prevent damage.
- Delivery is free on orders over £40
- Delivery for orders less than £40 is £4 per order.
- Delivery will be 2nd Class via Royal mail. Due to postal strikes, we cannot guarantee specified delivery times.
- Due to ongoing issues with Brexit, our products are available to the UK only.
- We value your custom and will send your chosen goods as soon as we are able to. Please remember we are people just like you and have jobs and occasionally have a day off! If there is a significant delay on our end getting your package to the post office, we will do our best to get in contact with you to keep you up to date.
- We hope that you are happy with our products but if you’re not, you can return them.
- You are entitled, by law, to a 14 period, in which you can cancel and return your order. This 14 day period begins on receipt of your goods. When requesting a refund you will need to contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Item purchased
- Date of purchase
- The email address you used to make the purchase
- Reason for return
- Any item returned must be in original condition, with all labels etc. intact. Hazeldene flock reserves the right to deduct a fee from the refund if the goods are not in a resalable condition.
- You will need to pay the postage to return the goods. Hazeldene Flock cannot be held responsible for goods that are lost or damaged in transit back to us, the goods remain your property until the refund payment has been made to you.
- Donations made to Hazeldene flock are non-refundable.